Are You Smarter Than A Fifteen Month Old?


Here she is, our favorite 15-month old granddaughter! She absolutely loves Elmo. Sarah said the only Elmo pj's she could find were in the boys department, but I think Elmo pj's should be for all kids! She is carrying her new Elmo book I found at Walgreen's.


Ava now runs everywhere, and I do mean run! She is very fast on her feet! The good news, though, is that she only gets her feet dirty most of the time, cause she hardly ever crawls around on the floor anymore. We are privileged to get to babysit every so often. I just could not resist taking pictures of our little Elmo Girl.


However, she does love sitting on the dogs' bed! And so do the dogs! So I know this is not a proper place for a little girl to sit! However, Ava does not share my sentiment. I finally got her to stay off by saying "Shoo-ey! Don't sit on the dirty dog bed!" She associates that with changing diapers. She started saying "Shoo-ey" and got off! I am feeling pretty clever at this point.



But, it turns out I am NOT smarter than a Fifteen Month Old. I did not know her diaper needed changing, but she did! The diaper bag was on the couch. She went over and started pulling a diaper out. I said, "Ava, do you need your diaper changed?" She looked like -"Finally!" I handed her a diaper and the wipes, she heads off to her room to be changed! Shoo-ey!


"Don't be impressed with your own wisdom.
Instead, fear the LORD and turn your back on evil."
Proverbs 3:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Now Somewhere in the Black Mining Hills of Dakota....

THE WEDDING!

On Being Alone